- Our Product
Wide Band VCXO
- 1 MHz to 500 MHz. +/- 5000 ppm pull. excellent linearity/temp.stability and phase noise.
- Up to 250 MHz
- Group delay & Amplitude equalized with excellent selectivity.
- Low pass , high pass , band rejects along with band pass version available.
- We also have resources to make helical resonators, filters. Helical resonator filters are used where the crystal filters are not
practical to make and the requirements are too narrow for L/C filters.
- Up to 350 MHz in frequency.
- >+15 dBm output into 50 ohms.
- Freq. stability of +/- 1 ppm from -40 C to + 85 C.
- Low power consumption 250 mW typical.
- Low phase noise. Typical SSB phase noise is -140 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset. Excellent noise floor -165/Hz dBc min.
- In house facility for the measurement of phase noise.
- Typical volume 2.5 cubic inch max.
- Typical aging of .5 ppm per. yr. max.
- External adjustment of frequency available for 10 year aging.
- Digitally compensated crystal oscillator.
- Excellent phase noise.
- Excellent frequency stability +/- 0.2ppm from -55 deg C to +115 deg C.
- Low power consumption compare to OCXO.
- Wide variety of crystal filters from 1 MHz up to 500 MHz in assorted customized bandwidth, selectivity and packages.
- Phase and amplitude matched sets.
- Flat group delay with excellent selectivity.
- Third order intermodulation intercept point of + 30 dBm with in band input signal levels at 0.0 dBm.
- 70 MHz crystal filters 1.1 MHz BW. Low loss.
- Standard 10.7 MHz, 21.4 MHz , 45.0 MHz, 70 MHz two pole monolythic crystal filters.
- m-derived crystal filters for steep selectivity.
- Single sideband crystal filters.
- Notch filters Wide BW-steep/deep notch.